Dermal Fillers In Burke, VA
What are Dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers, which are also known as facial fillers, are a non-surgical treatment that can improve skin appearance by reducing lines and wrinkles. These hyaluronic acid injections can also be used for facial contouring, including defining the cheekbones, chin, and jawline, as well as enhancing the fullness and shape of the lips. The filler procedure typically lasts about an hour and may result in mild discomfort, swelling, and bruising for up to a week. Results of fillers can last from eight months up to two years, based on the type of filler that was used. Individuals with weakened immune systems or taking anticoagulants should not undergo this treatment.
Take back your youth with a liquid facelift and lip, cheek, and jaw augmentation! Book your Dermal Filler appointment with Aesthetic Artistry in Burke, VA, today! We use popular JUVÉDERM® products such as JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™, JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™, and JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ to help you reach your aesthetic goals to help you look you’re very best!
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Rejuvenates the face for a more youthful appearance
- Enhances facial volume and fullness
- Can define and contour the cheekbones, chin, and jawline
- Improves the appearance of scars and depressions in the skin
- It can provide a more symmetrical appearance to the face
- Helps to enhance the lips for a fuller, more defined look
- Non-surgical with minimal downtime
- Results can last from eight months to two years
- Safe and FDA-approved for cosmetic use
Under Eye Hollows
Dermal fillers can help to fill in under eye hollows, reducing the appearance of dark circles and restoring a more refreshed and youthful appearance to the face.