MICRONEEDLING In Burke, VA
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling, also called collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive procedure that reduces wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and pigmentation. It uses a device with tiny needles to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin, which stimulates the body’s natural healing response and increases collagen and elastin production. Microneeding treatments are suitable for use on the face, neck, hands, décolletage, and scalp and are suitable for all skin types. Results are seen after one session, with optimal results seen after three, and can be maintained with regular treatments. Microneedling is done in combination with our beautiful skin line products – Jan Marini – to help achieve optimal results. An added bonus is the use of Retinol peptides, which can further enhance the results.
Aesthetic Artistry offers individualized services to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Contact us today to learn more about Microneedling and how it can help you.
- Stimulates the production of collagen to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Helps reduce the appearance of acne and acne scarring
- Helps reduce the appearance of pore size
- Minimally invasive treatment with minimal downtime
- Treats superficial and deep wrinkles
- Helps reduce the appearance of age spots
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Can be used on all skin types
- Enhances product absorption
- Improves overall skin health
Jan Marini Skin Zyme® Peel
Jan Marini Retinol Plus Mask Peel
Marini Luminate® Face Mask
Experience the power of anti-aging with CO2LIFT! This revolutionary treatment is clinically proven to help lift, hydrate, and brighten your skin without downtime. Get an immediate and natural radiance in just one hour. With CO2LIFT carboxy therapy, you can improveyour skin’s elasticityn without any invasive procedure. Transform and revitalize your skin with this cutting-edge anti-aging solution!